Would You Rather: Super Funny Edition For Kids: Try Not To Laugh With These 600 Hilarious Questions That The Whole Family Will Love
Did you know that 35.2% of kids spend a minimum of one hour a day watching a screen?
Just picture this scenario...
You’re having dinner with your beautiful family. You’ve just finished enjoying your meal, and here you are listening to your children as they ask you the critical question:
“Mom, Dad, can I use the phone to watch some videos online? Just a little, I promise!”
“Mom, Dad, can I watch some cartoons on the TV?”
I know, I feel you. It’s tough for a parent to say no, especially in our present times…
By now, technology is everywhere; it has invaded our lives and also that of our little kids (sometimes in an EXCESSIVELY negative way)!
Mobile phones, tablets, and TVs are used every day and are a source of distraction that is NOT POSITIVE for our children, especially if they are abused daily.
I already know what your mind is telling you…
“Back in my day, all this did not exist, and yet WE GREW WELL, and WE HAD FUN ANYWAY!”
That’s right; I agree with you!
Studies have demonstrated how new technological addictions can cause severe social and psychological damage, along with a total change in habits and behavior in general (they have been considered to be almost equal to drugs).
That’s what we must absolutely NOT DO with our children.
We’re still at the time to make them aware of the damage caused by the abuse of technology.
◆This important “goal” has inspired me to develop this book to reduce, in my “small” way, the time that children spend with these electronic devices and help them to improve their creative minds further instead.◆
As a matter of fact, 130 pages include the pure essence of one of their favorite games, “Would You Rather,” which is structured in a “Super Funny” version.
“Would You Rather” is a sound, completely healthy, educational, and harmless method to stimulate children’s creativity and personalities.
It is also designed to discover more about their way of dealing with the world, distancing them from technology by using an automatic and smart method.
Your children will be captivated by the type of questions they will find in the book and the fun that will come out of it!
With this book, you will be able to:
- Benefit from 600 fresh and original questions in scenarios suitable for you and your children that are specially designed to improve their logic and imagination (five per page)
- Enjoy pure humor for a very entertaining and fun family activity
- Learn more about your kids, how they think, act and make decisions
- Make a valued gift to another parent who, like you, only wants what’s best for their children
- Enjoy a road trip without having technology distract them (just pick up the book and start asking some questions, the rest will happen naturally)!
- Become a kid again for a few hours while laughing with people you love!
- Language : English
- Paperback : 130 pages
- LIKE NEW
- Reading age : 8 - 12 years
- Item Weight : 6.6 ounces
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches